Cards For Sale

Thursday, July 19, 2012

BOO


Happy Thursday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing another card I made using some more sneak peek items from the upcoming Holiday Catalog from Stampin UP.
You all know I love Halloween and making Halloween cards so this was actually the first card I made when my new goodies arrived.
I LOVED this cute little single stamp called "Frightening Feline" when I first saw it in the upcoming mini. There is so many great items in that catalog. I certainly didn't get all I wanted out of the mini on my first order, there is so much I WANT from that catalog. It was hard to choose what to order first.


I stamped this cutie onto some very vanilla card stock with black stazon. I then die cut it out with a new die, this one is called Window Frames, very cute huh? The catalog shows them with the rounded part to the top but I rotated mine for this kitty. I then backed it with a round piece of tangerine tango.



The "boo" on here is from the retired Billboard sizzlit strip.
The DSP is also new from the Howlstooth &Scaringbone paper pack, you are gonna love that pack.
The gray striped ribbon is also new it is 1/2 inch wide satin, so cool!
I added two rhinestones to the kitty for eyes, I colored them green with a permanent marker and added a small bow with some 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon.
Well, there you have it my first Halloween card of 2012.

Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

OH I know how much you love making Halloween and when I saw the catty, I thought of you right away....lol
I didn't order any Halloween images this time...or at least....yet ;)
Your card turned out wonderfully!

Martha Herrera said...

This is so cute! Aside from Christmas, I truly love Halloween!

Patricia said...

What a cute card. I love the striped background you made with the embossing folder. Love this cat!

Wendy said...

Such a cute Halloween card for your first one of 2012! I was like Dawn when I first saw this cat in the mini, I thought of you! It is so cute and love how you added the colored rhinestones for the eyes! Awesome card, my friend! :)

Created by Kath said...

This card has sold me on getting the stamp