Cards For Sale

Saturday, January 15, 2011

SC315....Butterfly Thank You




Good Saturday Morning Peeps!!

Today's card share is one I made with this week's sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers.

I started my card with a base of crumb cake card stock. I then followed up with some riding hood red that was embossed with the Vintage Wall EF. Then the other two pieces of designer paper is from the Stampin' Up Love Letters DSP. I added some black ribbon and a strip of basic black card stock that was punched with my scallop edge punch.

I made my tag with basic black and crumb cake card stock. The butterfly is made with the Sizzix Butterfly Die and more of the Love Letters DSP and also a piece of Newsprint DSP. I added some very vanilla and cherry cobbler seam binding and an antique brad to the top of the tag. Down the middle of the butterfly is some sticky pearls. I finished with some basic black mini brads. The thank you flag comes from the Level 1 Hostess set "Because I Care".

Well, that is it from me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous Vicki! I just realized I didn't play in the SCS sketch this week! ack! Thanks for the inspiration my friend! Have a FABULOUS weekend!

Wendy said...

Beautiful as always! Love all the different papers you used with the tag and the butterfly die!
Happy Saturday, my friend!

Marisa said...

Loving what you've done here, Vicki!! The tag with the butterfly on it is fabulous. Great card :)

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely card! I love your color choices!