Cards For Sale

Monday, January 17, 2011

Owl Calendars



Good Monday Morning Peeps!!

Today I am sharing some Owl Calendars I whipped up yesterday! These are a shameless CASE of some I saw on Diana Gibbs Blog. I did make a change or two. I, of course, used googlie eyes on mine, like the paper clip bookmarks I made last week. I used the Stampin' Up Love Letters Designer Series Paper. I made the base out of very vanilla card stock and the Scallop Square Clear Die. I cut two scallops and layered together to make the base of the piece. I then used some basic black card stock and then the designer paper. The calendars are some I bought in a bulk buy awhile back, I was determined not to let these go to waste, as I had bought some a couple of years ago and never used them at all. I used the owl punch and the bird punch both. The pieces behind the owl are made with the scallop circle punch and the circle is cut with my nesties. I matted the calendars with card stock too. I added some sticky magnet strips to the back so these can be hung on the refrigerator or a file cabinet.

Here are a few more pics of them:



And a few more:




And two more:




Well, that is all from me today, I will be listing a couple of these in my etsy shop, link in my sidebar, so head on over there if you would like to get one! Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

FANTASTIC~ I love how your calendars turned out! I started making some, never finished but you've inspired me!!! TFS!

Wendy J. said...

These are just so cute, Vicki! Great idea and use of DSP!

Wendy said...

Well aren't these just so stinkin cute! Girl, you've been holdin out on me! LOL These are adorable! Of course you know I love that owl punch but they go so well with that paper! I LOVE this idea! :)
Happy Monday, Vicki!

Cindy Beach said...

OH, how cute!Practical and very pretty too. Love your great details.

Deb said...

Vicki, these are adorable, love the googly eyes :)

Rhonda Langley said...

Adorable! Would make great gifts!