Cards For Sale

Friday, December 31, 2010

Year End Review

Happy New Year Peeps! I thought I would take today to do a year in review, a look back at some of my favorite cards and projects of the past year. I hope you enjoy!

January:



Another for January:




February:



Two for March:






April:






May:







June:



July:







August:






September:




October:






November:






December:







Well, that is it a few of my favorites of the year, here's to another fun filled year, so far 2011, is looking good! I am grateful to each of you for making my blog a part of your life! Take care and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Monica Gale said...

What astunnign selection of cards, thank you for sharing them again and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you. Hugs xxx

Dawn Easton said...

Happy New Year, Vicki! Best wishes my friend!!!

Wendy said...

All those cards are very pretty, Vicki! What a year in review! :)
Happy New Year!! I'll see ya soon!

Judy Rozema said...

WOWZA girl! I loved this so much! I took off from stamping October 2009-July 2010, so don't have a whole year, but I surely like the idea! What amazing talent!

Marisa said...

Loving the review and seeing these great cards all over again :) Wishing you a fabulous 2011 and looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations :)

Jodi said...

WOW...WOW....WOW and what a year you have had. I just get so motivated when I see your work. I am sure it is hard to choose your favorites. Happy New Year, and many blessing for more awesome creativity in 2011!

Linda McClain said...

Oh my goodness gracious - you have totally rocked the web-o-sphere with these creations. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.