Cards For Sale

Friday, November 5, 2010

MTSC.......Happy Holidays



TGIF Peeps!!! Hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to some weekend fun!!!

Today's card share is made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I again reached for some Deck the Halls DSP! I think I am hooked on that paper, I had shied away from this paper, but once I got into it I can't stop using it.....LOL!!!

The stamp set I used is Bells & Boughs from the holiday mini. I stamped the bells onto some very vanilla card stock with black stazon. I then used my aqua painter to color. I used more mustard, cherry cobbler, bravo burgundy and always artichoke ink. I sponged the edges with crumb cake ink. The sentiment is from the stamp set Four the Holidays. I added some always artichoke seam binding ribbon and a button from the Deck the Halls button pack. I threaded a bit of always artichoke card stock through the button and added to the bow. I finished it off with a few antique copper brads.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is BEAUTIFUL VIcki! LOVE the colors, the stamps and your coloring!!

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is beautiful my friend! Love the flag sentiment!

Wendy J. said...

A classic beauty, Vicki! Just wonderful!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card!

Wendy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! WOW!

Marisa said...

Love the colours on this card and you have used the sketch fabulously! Great work as always :)