Cards For Sale

Friday, November 19, 2010

MTSC....A Merry Christmas




Good Friday Morning Peeps!!

Today's card share is made with Mercy's Tuesday sketch Challenge.

Another vintage type card made with the Stampin Up set "Bells & Boughs". I stamped my main image, the holly leaves onto some very vanilla card stock with black stazon. I then stamped the sentiment from the same set onto the card stock with cherry cobbler ink. I colored in the holly leaves with always artichoke ink and the berries with cherry cobbler ink using my aqua painter. I splattered the image with some watered down always artichoke ink. I added some crumb cake ink around the outside of the image. I matted the image with crumb cake card stock. The oval and the scallop oval was cut with my nesties. The DSP I used is from the Deck the Halls paper pack. The base of the card is made with Crumb Cake card stock and the DS paper is matted with very vanilla card stock. I added some always artichoke punched edge along one of the layers. I also used some always artichoke seam binding to tie a pretty bow. I added a few little pearls in the top left corner and finished the card of by adding some crystal effects to the holly berries, to make them pop and shine! Love the look of that!

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love this card..

Shirley Pumpkin said...

You should try the friday mashup challenge this week it is Snowmen.. www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com

I just looked at a bunch of your stuff on your blog.. love it all!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh how I LOVE this! Great design, paper colors and little details like the gems and the pin holes around your frame! EXCELLENT! :)

Wendy said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Off to my fav's it goes!!

Wendy J. said...

Oh, Vicki!! I LOVE this one! Very classic!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is just gorgeous Vicki! I came here looking for a snowflake card with those felt SU snowflakes I have never used, and spent the last half hour drooling...without finding the card LOL! Not sure if there is one, but I knew if you did one it would be amazing. I see your blog every Sunday and just recently realized what I'm missing the other 6 days of the week. You really are talented!